White Shark Media are an AdWords campaign consultant company, they have received numerous compliments, but more recently they have received some complaints from clients, like any good business however, they have made a few changes to rectify the situation.
There were about eight complaints in total ranging from inadequate reporting procedures, poor communication, lack of a ‘better’ campaign, No SEO services, unprofessional and bland consultants, poor performance tracking, to a lack of customer call tracking, thus many changes to what clients receive when they hire the services of White Shark Media are being implemented, such as…
- More thorough explanations to clients pertaining to the ins and outs of their new campaigns.
- Monthly status calls and direct extensions.
- Verification that existing campaigns are in use.
- New and improved expert supervisory management.
- Senior SEM consultants who provide a personal touch.
- Newly-created accounts for each new campaign, preventing redundancy.
- Improved AdWords performance tracking and comprehensive reporting and
- A new, and greatly enhanced call tracking provider and system.
“Throughout the years we’ve had Clients reaching out to us with a lot of compliments, but we’ve had our share of complaints too. It takes time to build up a company from scratch that will produce the lowest amount of complaints.
We’ve eventually reached a point where we believe we’ve made our share of mistakes and paid for them, but we have also come out with a better service in the end.
This post is about letting potential Clients and other agencies know about the process we’ve undertaken in White Shark Media. You can trust us to use your compliments and complaints to constructively move forward.” – Andrew Lolk – Consulting/Agency
To read further and in greater detail as to what White Shark media is doing to improve, follow the link Here.
In summary, White Shark media is a solid company with a great reputation, they strive to provide the best possible options and expertise for each and every client’s AdWords campaigning needs.
Learn more about Andy Wirth: